Sunday, January 17, 2010

Who Da Dad? He Da Dad!

So, I was looking through my blog the other day and realized, "Oh no! I didn't put my dad on my blog at all!" So I started looking for pictures of him and relized why i had not put him on my blog! that reason is called I DONT HAVE ANY PICTURES OF HIM!!! So I looked and looked and finaly found some pictures from last summers camping trip in which dad had had position of the camera!BUT, i still could not find a picture of just him ! so i settled for this picture!!!!



m
m
m



well i think that the o k dads in life dont take their kids swimming!
and i think the good dads in life dont check their kids outta school to see the latest twillite movie
and i think the great dads in life dont always play wrestle with thier chidren
but the best dads in life do all that , plus, being my dad!!!

2 comments:

vfg said...

Such a great dad. I can't think of another who does more thinking and planning and doing and loving with his kids right now.

He thinks you're DA DAUGHTER, that I know for sure.

Christine Frandsen said...

He is a cool dad. You're a lucky lady :)