Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Cake of Deliciousness

Me and Drake, and Zander, and Mom made cake yesterday! And we were going to frost it when something happened. (And that something was called swimming!) It was way fun. So we had to save doing the cake for today! Looking back at it, I'm glad we did. So anyway, me, Drake, and Zander all got to pick out one color for the cake. Me, purple, Drake, green (of course), and Zander, Blue (double of course). I guess the purple on me was of course, too. And Amari got to pick out the candles. Except for we ended up not using the candles she picked out because she picked herself out a red one, me a yellow 8 with confetti on it, Drake a blue and turquoise 40, and Zander a green balloon. (Don't ask me why she gave Zander a balloon.) So, mom ended up picking them out. How did we get Amari to not scream her head off? Simple. Do it while she is taking a nap. Well, I haven't blogged in a long time, but I will be better about it.

5 comments:

irelynd said...

cool and yum!

Christine Frandsen said...

That looks totally awesome. I think you should update your blog more too, it's fun to read PLUS you get practice typing :)

Mindy said...

What a delicious confection!

vfg said...

Dee-lish indeed...

and it is SO cracking me up that you were your own first commenter.

You were serious about this cake's deliciousness.

Serious indeedy.

Meghan said...

Yummy! You need to come up to ID and share next time! Grandma Donna does have a birthday coming up.... :)